Past Due

By 08:39 , , ,

Dear Ms. Sunshine,

Boo Bear and the savage fight to freedom!
It pains me to inform you that your last post is past due. A month? Really? I'm not sure exactly what type of rinkiedink operation you're trying to run here? My sources confirm that you have infact come out of a self imposed exile. I personally witnessed you getting your fix of organic vitamin D at Sprung.

The time for excuses has lapsed- answers are now being demanded for your absenteeism and colourful disregard for consistency. Should you not solicit a response in the proceeding 48 hours, I will be forced to uphold my moral duty to society and...and...report this matter to a Higher Authority.

Your fancy split infinitives and pathetically veiled innuendo will stand no chance against the iron willed sobriety and reasoning of the Higher Authority.

Awaiting your pending response.

Sincerely,
Nagatha Christie

You Might Also Like

0 comments