The Man

By 14:21 ,

Do you know The Man…you know, The Man. The one who always convinces you that you’re better off not even putting in a shadow of an effort. The Man who motivates you to stop before you’ve even started. We all know him, like Father Time slowly and unnoticingly stealing your life and offering up procrastination as a viable alternative.

Well, Man…. I have this to say to you. You can happily go fly an aluminum foil kite during a lightning storm and generously make space for a lil’ Miss, called Charlie Sunshine!

There has never been this violently clear, all encompassing, non drug related life changing moment for me I’m afraid…particularly not one to start a blog. But I tell you, those loveable Nagatha Christie’s wore down my resolve like your favourite pair of dancing shoes! So, this is for you (and begrudgingly I must admit totally for me) as well as those of you who are keen on exploring this weird, wide world starting with an  iron-willed scrutiny of your box of breakfast cereal to getting lost in the back roads of the Boland.

Credit is given to all the colourful people and places that have and surely will cross my path. Not being much of a fame-whore; I hope to collaborate, highlight and credit the amazing chaos that is our beloved Mother City and her urban delinquents as well as venturing further afield.

So it is to friends and strangers alike, I say to you, “Good Morning Vietnam! Hey, this is not a test! This is rock and roll time”. Because quite frankly, Vietnam is a good a place as any to wake up in!

You Might Also Like

0 comments